Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Cabinet Room - Vintage Style





thecabinetroom


Click to go to The Cabinet Room Website


cabinet room cabinet room


I always think im a hippie…im not so sure if it connects but I am a hippie and I love vintage! Hmmm that doesn’t sound right… vintage is more of a glam rock or probably just plain rock. But
I do have a huge vintage style accessories collection to share with avid online shoppers and trendy fashionistas!!!

This is my personal favorite!!! Huge Ornate Locket.

ornate locket

I just love the intricate design of this locket, it just gives it a mysterious feel. With a white tee and denim.. or a singlet and a pair of shorts, this locket is ready to rock!
AED 75 (USD 20.50) at the Cabinet Room.

Free delivery every Friday in DUBAI. Shipping charges may apply everywhere else.


In my recent Vintage Collection, the Deep Blue Bracelet really stood out. Its elegant pearl design gave the majestic blue Gem Design Feature a Victorian touch taking you back to the era when ladies are ladies, and men are gentlemen.

Photobucket

Deep Blue Bracelet Sold at the Cabinet Room for only AED 45.00 (USD 12.25) Free delivery every Friday in DUBAI. Shipping charges may apply everywhere else.

Another favorite is the Eiffel Tower Romance Vintage. I love Paris , I have a lot of good memories of that place.



Photobucket

Sold in the Cabinet Room for AED 65 (USD 18.00). Free delivery every Friday in DUBAI. Shipping charges may apply everywhere else

Lastly, as my list of faves goes on and on… the Vintage Owl Pendant. I love love love love this necklace. I have one myself! I wear it for work or for play this owl necklace makes my day!



owl


Sold at the Cabinet Room for AED 75 (USD 21.00). Free delivery every Friday in DUBAI. Shipping charges may apply everywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment